US NEWS FEEDS
SEYMOUR - Firefighters battled a West Street house fire that sent a woman to the hospital early Thursday morning.
WFSB reports that the woman was taken to the hospital with minor burns to her shoulder after a stove fire broke out in her house early Thursday morning.
Firefighters were called to the four-family house at 12:45 a.m. for a kitchen fire.
All five of the occupants of the house safely escaped, and firefighters rescued two cats, WFSB reported.
The house is located next to Falbo’s service station.
Breaking news from ctpost.com
READ MORE >
Report: Woman burned in Seymour house fire