Man overdoses in Burger King bathroom in Bridgeport - CT Post

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > CONNECTICUT > BRIDGEPORT >

CT Post BRIDGEPORT — A man was found dead in a bathroom at a Burger King on Boston Avenue on Friday after police said he overdosed sometime Thursday evening. “Very sad case,” city spokesman Av Harris said. “It appears that he went into the Burger King ...Man Found Dead Of Overdose In Bathroom Of Burger King In Bridgeport Bridgeport Daily Voiceall 2 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Bridgeport Connecticut - Google News

READ MORE >
Man overdoses in Burger King bathroom in Bridgeport - CT Post

Sponsored Content